About our Principal Consultant
BBA(NUS, Singapore), MBA in Entrepreneurial Mgt (AIB, Australia),
FInstLM(UK), FIPA(Australia), FFA(UK), FICA, MCCS, CCA,
Dominic Shum the founder of DRC Services and is a trainer, consultant and freelance writer. He graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1988 where he read Business Administration. He has 26 years of working experiences in industry mostly in senior management positions such as director, financial controller, finance manager, group finance manager, corporate affairs director and regional business planning manager. He has worked with multinationals, listed companies as well as SMEs before. He is also involved in other commercial and non-profit organizations as well. Dominic is also a speaker and writer of business and financial topics. He has a Masters of Business Administration degree in the area of Entrepreneurial Management.
- EXCO & Life Member, Malaysian Economic Society
- Founding Council Member Asian Association Certified Consultants
- Fellow Member, Institute of Financial Accountants, UK
- Fellow Member, Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- Fellow Member & Council Member for Malaysia, Institute of Public Accountants, Australia
- Life Member, Malaysian Finance Association
- Life Member, Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia
- Certified Life Fellow Member, Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants, Malaysia
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Human Resources Managers
- Member, Industrial Advisory Panel, Berjaya University College of Hospitality MBA Program
- Principal Consultant, DRC Services
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Excel International College.
- Associate TRainer, EventMastery Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd.